Billian Group, Melbourne is a leading service provider of Managed Wifi in Melbourne. These Managed Wifi are best solution for Small and Emerging business. Our multi line phone systems for small business are an advanced calling network configurations designed to improve communications for small companies. These Small business phones systems are designed to handle the different needs of various businesses, like clients service calls, call routing and internal calls to send call to the right person.
Billian Group’s small office telephone systems in Melbourne , Australia are best suited for any kind of Small Business.
Scalable Indoors and Outdoors
The Business Essentials WiFi system is a scalable enterprise access point (AP) solution designed to be easily deployed and managed.
Business Essentials AP indoor models have a sleek design and can be easily mounted to a ceiling tile or wall. Outdoor models are built to last and deliver an excellent range and user experience.
A single controller that runs in the cloud can manage multiple sites. Each site is separated and has its own configuration, maps, statistics, guest portal and administrator read/write and read-only accounts.
Poor WiFi security is the same as leaving your front door unlocked. Don’t put your business at risk!
- Firewall protection : Business Essentials managed WiFi offers advanced firewall policies to protect your network and its data.
- Controller software: Conducts device discovery, provisioning and management via a security gateway and other devices through a single, centralised interface.
- Convenient VLAN support: The security gateway can create virtual network segments for security and network traffic management.
- VPN (Virtal Private Network) server: Secure communications with a site-to-site
- VPN that secures and encrypts private data communications traveling over the internet.
- QoS for enterprise VoIP: Top QoS priority is assigned to voice/video call traffic for clear calls and lag-free, video streaming.
Advanced Customisation Options
Guest Portal/Hotspot Support
Customisation options for guest portals can include applying different bandwidth rates (download/upload), placing limits on total data usage and duration of use.
All access points include the following hotspot functionality:
- Billing integration using major credit cards
- Voucher-based authentication
- Hotspot manager for voucher creation, guest management, and payment refund
- Full customisation and branding of hotspot portal pages
Innovative Multi-Lane Technology
- Wireless client devices in high-density areas can experience significant interference and noise. With the introduction of our patented Multi Lane™ RF technology, wireless capacity and throughput are increased in high density areas providing a smoother user experience for your guests and clients.